Lies dir unsere Regeln durch. Du musst, um dir einen Account erstellen zu können, ebendiese akzeptieren, deswegen bitten wir dich, sie mindestens einmal genau zu lesen. Das vermeidet Missverständnisse und sorgt für Klarheit, was auf unserem Server alles erlaubt ist (und vorallem: Was nicht).
Um einen geregelten Spielablauf gewährleisten zu können, müssen logischerweise einige Regeln aufgestellt werden. Wir vertreten desweiteren das in Deutschland allseits bekannte Motto: "Unwissenheit schützt vor Strafe nicht", sodass ein User trotz fehlender Regelkenntnis dennoch für einen Verstoß bestraft wird.
Wir, die Teammitglieder von Intensiour, bitten euch, die Community, darum, dass ihr diese Regeln einerseits achtet, andererseits etwaige Verstöße uns meldet.
Using your common sense is one of the rules you have to follow. If you think something that you are doing might be wrong, either ask someone trustworthy or just do not do it.
Talking to anybody in a negative way; does not have to be directly rude - will be also punished.
Using any offensive in-game names or forum names will be asked to be changed. If you do not follow the instructions given, this character's name will be changed to a random name. If in the case of that happened on the forums, your account will be temporarily disabled. (Inappropriate names such as sexually related, due to not everybody being over 18 and seeing vulgar/provocative names around isn't nice either. Thanks for understanding.)
Following the rules, we have to add that you must respect everybody, no matter what their ethnicity, language, beliefs or religion is. That also implies no harassing of other players for any of these reasons or any other you could think about. This includes players or Staff members In-Game AND on Forums. Staff members have the right to change this rules every time.
Scamming is when someone attempts to steal items or money from a player by gaining their confidence/trust. Making someone believe an item it's cheap when it is not to buy it for a lower price, or pretending it's expensive while it's not to sell it for a higher price is considered scamming.
Trading an item to someone for a specific item which another of your 'friends' is selling to make the buyer buy your friends item to get the one he really needs is also considered scamming. If you get caught your scamming your characters will get deleted (ALL OF THEM).
Begging or asking to be forgiven will result in a ban, so don't do it.
Spamming is when someone repeatedly says something to fill up the chat/forums, when someone does smileys for no apparent reason or simply posting a message multiple times.
on forums we have a specific section for spamming, if you have anything to post that doesn't relate in any way to other sections you can post them there (for example: forum games, feelings, etc). in-game if you get caught repeating a message in shout over and over again you'll get a warning. if you do not stop you'll get muted for a certain amount of days.
if you spam someone in private message and he/she reports you with a screenshoot of it after having told you to stop and you continue, you'll get muted as well. no exceptions or excuses. (mute length will be 7 days)
'bumping' more than once a day in your selling/buying thread it's considered spamming. if a moderatdor sees that he/she is allowed to your thread.
the punishment you'll receive if doing that on forums will be a ban (the length of which will depend on the severity of your infraction.) if you continue after the temporary ban, you'll get a permanent ban. however if you spam in-game you'll get muted for a couple of days and if not stopping you will get banned as well.
Using anything that gives you advantage over other players is against the rules. HP Bug is part of the server already so it's not considered against the rules. Also report bugs you find that give you an advantage like for example Hiding spots/places you should not be able to go but are able to. You will be warned and/or banned if you get caught abusing bugs.
Duplicating items(also called duping) is also forbidden. If we catch you with ANY item that has been duplicated, or if we have reason to believe your items are duplicated you will be permanently banned with no chance to appeal.
Using any of this things to have advantage over any other player will be punished with a Permanent Ban and no chance to appeal it.
That is when you kill someone else mobs which of course do not belong to you.
For instance someone gathered a certaint spawn of mobs to aoe them and you go there unexpectedly and kill them. That is for sure against the rules.This also applies to Bosses. However this does not apply to channel 3 pk since you can get killed while killing your boss that wouldn't be considered ksing unless that happens in traseia.
To take action in any of these cases, we'll need screenshots of it or if we are online we'll check it ourselves.
The punishment will be a week frozen, which means you won't be able to move or use skills. After a week you can contact a Game Master and you'll be unfrozen.
If this continues happening we'll disable your account. You'll be frozen for 7 days starting from the day you did this.
That is completly forbidden In-Game and on Forums.
We won't tolerate any kind of advertising of other FlyFF private server. You'll only get warned ONCE if you advertise on Forums, in-game you'll be muted straight away. If you get caught advertising another FlyFF server through private messaging and someone sends us proof of you doing so, your accounts will be banned without a warning. If this rule isn't followed you will get banned.
We DO NOT allow you to sell accounts of any kind, not for another account on gow, real money, items etc. Selling/buying an account for real money is forbbiden, if caught doing so you'll be banned.
- Selling accounts for another one in a different FlyFF pserver.
After reading the Advertising part you should already know the answer to this one. If you attempt to sell/trade a GoW FlyFF account for an account in a different server you will be banned.
- Do not give away your account or allow someone to give you their account. If the original account owner comes back and you lose access to his/her account we won't refund anything you had.
Selling/buying anything for real money is forbidden and permanent bans will be handed out if you get caught not following this rule.
impersonation is when you pretend to be someone else without their permision in order to steal your account, password or money/items. if someone claims he or she is an administrator or gamemaster and doesn't have the [admin] or [gm] tag behind his/her name report them on the forums.
impersonating gow flyff staff members will get all of your accounts permanently banned.
creating any characters with names similar to those of any of our staff members that could possibly cause confusion to players(for instance; making a blade named hawttyblade if there is a staff member with the name hawtty is a bannable offence) this also applies to forum accounts.
if you break this rule you'll get banned. if this happens when impersonating a played you will be asked to change your name or it.
That is when someone goes on a spot where there is a nice ammout of monsters and aoes while being away from the computer. Everybody has a fair chance to aoe and farm money while they are online so farming while sleeping or being away (afk) it is forbbiden.
If you're caught doing that you will get warned somehow and asked not to do so. If this continues your character will get frozen.
Giants of War will respond to specific notices of copyright infringement that comply with the Digital
Millennium Copyright Act (hereinafter "DMCA"). Giants of War may expeditiously remove copyright
infringing materials from its Website, regardless of its liability, upon receipt of a notice that complies with the DMCA's §
512. Giants of War, upon removal of any materials that are alleged to be infringing, will make a good faith attempt to notify the owner of the materials so that they may respond with a counter-notification under 17 U.S.C. §
512(g)(3). If you believe that the content hosted on the Website infringes upon your copyright rights, please follow the
DMCA steps outlined below:
If you are a copyright owner, or the authorized agent of a copyright owner, and you believe that content hosted on the
Website infringes upon your copyright rights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA to provide our
registered Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works have been allegedly
infringed, a specific list of such works and their specific location on the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is
to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Giants of War to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Giants of War to contact you, such as an address,
telephone number, fax number, and, if available, an email address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are
authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Giants of War will maintain a designated Copyright Agent, who will receive notifications of alleged
infringement. You recognize that if you fail to comply with the requirements of the DMCA, your notice may not be
processed. Notices of infringement may be emailed to: GiantsofWar
If you believe that content has been removed from the Website in error, you may file a counter-notification with
Giants of War’s Designated Copyright Agent that complies with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. §
512(g)(2) and (g)(3) outlined below. Upon receipt of a counter-notification, Giants of War may return the
allegedly infringing content to the Website.
A counter-notification must include:
1. Identification of the specific materials that have been removed from the Website;
2. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
3. A statement that, under penalty of perjury, you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled
as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material;
4. A statement that you consent to federal district court jurisdiction in the district in which your address is located or,
if your address is outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction in any district in which Giants of War's may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided
notification or their agent; and
5. Your physical or electronic signature.
- Behave, do not be rude towards anybody, respect and you will be respected back, no offensive words.
- Do not create any threads which could cause any sort of conflict.
- Do not make any false accusation about someone.
- When making a report do it organized and correctly.
- Creating threads constandly asking to get unbanned or unmuted or unfrozen we will get them deleted and your account will be banned in forums for a couple of days.
- Not following the rules will get you kicked.
- Do not post any offensive pictures/videos etc.
- Remember to post in the correct section of the forums.
- You are only allowed to 'bump' your Selling/Buying/Trading thread once a day.
- Do not make multiple threads on the Market Place. (If one is finished please let us know by saying CLOSED)
- The signature size should be approximately. 700x400.(due to recent events this rule has changed, the administrator, gamemaster or moderator will decide whether the signature follows the standards or is way too big.)
Note to the staff; Please be flexible and ask for second opinions
- Avoid replying on reports, leave these for the staff members
- Pvp sections will not be regulated regarding language, if you dislike what is in there avoid that section please.
- Creating an account with the name of a Staff member is not allowed.
Abusing the Lord-skills as a Lord is not allowed. As well,
manipulation of the lord election (using other characters to vote for yourself) are forbidden. When you break this rules as a lord, or as a candidate, you will be banned for three days or
loose your lord rights. We won't choose a second lord for this period of time.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your, name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following way:
• to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the
information and feedback we receive from you)
• to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer
service requests and support needs)
• to process transactions
your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any
other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of
delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer
• to send periodic emails
the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send your information and updates
pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related products or
service information, etc.
• to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you
access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This
does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or
servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your
information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or
protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information
may be provided to other parties for marketing, adversity, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website.
These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility
or liability fort he content and activities or these linked sites. Nonetheless, we see to protect the integrity of
our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Changes to our Privacy Polity
This policiy was last modified on 06|05|2014 .